Welcome Spring Admitted Terps!
Freshmen Connection Deadline: Still Accepting Enrollment Forms!
- Contact us to schedule an advising appointment.
- Enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis and certain courses have closed.
- There are, however, many seats available to craft a meaningful and interesting schedule!
FC Advisor Appointment
- Appointments available beginning May 4.
- Schedule an appointment via phone or in-person.
- Call 301.405.7762 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide dates and times, Monday–Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Include your full name and phone number.
On-Campus Housing Deadline
- No later than May 1: Contact the Department of Resident Life
Congratulations on your admission to the University of Maryland for spring 2017!
Begin your Maryland education a semester early with Freshmen Connection, fall 2016. In Freshmen Connection, you begin taking classes in the fall semester and get on track to graduate in four years. You enroll in UMD courses and connect to the University’s resources that help you succeed. You take classes with other students in the program, form study groups, and develop social networks that will last throughout your time at Maryland.
Freshmen Connection is a fall semester extension program that offers a selection of UMD courses that fulfill major and General Education requirements. Credits and grades post to your Maryland transcript and are included in your Maryland GPA. Courses are taught by University faculty in campus classrooms 3 – 9 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. on Friday. The program follows the University’s fall academic semester schedule and adheres to all University policies and procedures.