Welcome Spring Admitted Terps!
Freshmen Connection Deadline
- Enrollment forms still being accepted.
- Limited courses are still available. Contact an FC advisor prior to enrolling.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
On-Campus Housing: May 1 Deadline is Firm
- Contact the Department of Resident Life to discuss options.
- Email: email@example.com
Congratulations on your admission to the University of Maryland for spring 2016! Begin your Maryland education a semester early with Freshmen Connection, fall 2015. Freshmen Connection is a fall semester extension program administered by the Office of Extended Studies.
In Freshmen Connection, you begin taking classes in the fall semester and get on track to graduate in four years. You enroll in University of Maryland courses and connect to the University’s resources that help you succeed. You take classes with other students in the program, form study groups, and develop social networks that will last throughout your time at Maryland.
Freshmen Connection offers a selection of University of Maryland courses that fulfill major and General Education requirements. Credits and grades post to your Maryland transcript and are included in your Maryland GPA. Courses are taught by University faculty in campus classrooms 3 – 9 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. on Friday. The program follows the University’s fall academic semester schedule and adheres to all University policies and procedures.
Freshmen Connection offers students the opportunity to live on-campus, in off-campus rental housing, or to commute from home. Based on where you live, you participate in Maryland’s dining plans or use Terrapin Express. And, no matter where you live, you’ll be part of the Maryland community, attend academic and sporting events, participate in campus activities, and experience all that Maryland has to offer.
To participate, follow the directions under Enroll.
- Enrollment forms accepted beginning March 2
- Enrollment forms processed beginning March 30
- Enrollment deadline for best consideration, May 1
- Enrollment deadline for students requiring an F or J Visa, May 1