Executive Master of Public Health (MPH) in
Public Health Practice and Policy
Certificate in Principles of Public Health
Program Begins Fall 2013
The Department of Health Services Administration, School of Public Health, University of Maryland offers the following exceptional professional learning opportunities in Public Health Practice:
Executive Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice and Policy: click here
- Forty-two credit Executive MPH curriculum includes instruction on the principles of public health, public health management, and public health policy and practice.
- Delivered in a blended learning format with online courses supplemented with six weekends of residency.
- Can be completed in as little as eighteen months without taking leave time from work.
Certificate in Principles of Public Health: click here
- Post-baccalaureate program delivered via online instruction.
- Fifteen credit curriculum provides a foundation in the core principles of public health.
- Can be completed in as little as eight months without taking leave time from work.