Terp Young Scholars
Terp Young Scholars invites high school students with exceptional ability and promise to an outstanding pre-college experience at the University of Maryland.
Terp Young Scholars is open to:
- Rising high school freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors from across the United States and around the world.
During three unforgettable weeks, you'll:
- Pursue academic interests and discover career opportunities.
- Study with exceptional faculty in a stimulating environment.
- Engage in creative problem solving with equally talented peers.
- Earn three university credits.
- Discover the independence of college life.
This program was a very enriching experience and really opened my eyes to what to expect in the future. - TYS student
Application & Participation TIMELINE
- Review How the Program Works
- Complete Confirmation of Admission
- Program starts July 9, 2017: Orientation Day
- Program ends July 28, 2017: Final Day