Young Scholars Discovery
Discovery welcomes academically talented middle school students to an extraordinary learning opportunity at the University of Maryland.
Discovery is open to:
- Current seventh and eighth grade middle school students.
- Intensive learning through high standards and expectations
- Engaging courses and innovative instructors encourage creative problem solving
- Field trip to Washington D.C. to explore our Nation's Capital
- Interactive seminars and collaboration with equally talented peers
- Evening and weekend social activities for residential Discovery Scholars
- Review How the Program Works
- Complete Confirmation of Admission
- Program starts July 19: Orientation Day
- Program ends July 31: Program Final Day
Program admission is competitive and contingent upon space availability.