Skip to main content

Former UMD Students

Former UMD students who ONLY want to register for undergraduate credit during Summer Session:

  • Use the Summer Session Undergraduate Application.
  • Email for an application fee waiver code. In the email, you will also submit a brief statement that you understand that this application is this session-only, will not carry over into the subsequent semester, and will not be used to graduate from UMD.

Former UMD students who wish to attend in the fall or spring semester, or are attempting to complete their last credits toward a degree at UMD:

Questions? Contact Us