Non-UMD Undergraduate (Visiting) Students
- Visiting students who want to take undergraduate courses use the Summer Undergraduate Visiting Student Application.
Deadlines and Application Fee Waiver
- Application deadlines are strictly enforced. See Deadlines & Important Notes.
- Students who require their institution’s permission to take a course at UMD must apply by the deadlines even if your institution has not yet provided such permission.
Visiting students must submit a new application if you:
- Attended in a previous Summer or Winter Session. Your admission is no longer active.
- Currently attend a community college.
- Currently attend an accredited four-year institution as an undergraduate degree-seeking student.
- Completed an undergraduate degree and want to take a course for undergraduate credit.
- Earned a high school diploma and want to take a course for undergraduate credit.