Skip to main content
Current, Incoming, & Former UMD Students >
Summer Session >
- Follow steps 1 through 5 listed in Registration Instructions.
- You’ll get the message about the course being closed.
- To add yourself to the waitlist/holdfile, select Add to Waitlist.
- You'll then be presented with a message regarding the waitlist process. After reading the notice, click the Confirm button to continue.
- Select the section(s) you want to waitlist and click the Add to Waitlist button.
- If open sections are available, click the Open Sections tab and select which section you would like to add and then click the Select button.
- NOTE: If you do not type the section number, the system will tell you that there are no open sections for that course and will not give you a waitlist option.
- Beginning on the first day of classes, you must check-in daily.
- Visit Testudo and select Waitlist Check-In.
- If one day is missed, you will be dropped from the waitlist and must start over. The move from waitlist status to enrolled status is an automatic enrollment transaction if a seat becomes available.