Deadlines & Important Notes
||Deadlines, 11 p.m.
|Visiting Undergraduate, Domestic Student
| Visiting Undergraduate, International Student
|Visiting Graduate Student
- A $75 non-refundable application fee is required. Admission is for this specific session/year.
- If you attended UMD in a previous Summer or Winter Session and wish to take undergraduate credit, email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application fee waiver code.
- Allow a minimum of three business days to process an online application. Business days are Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Upon application submission, an acknowledgement is sent to the email provided on the application. This is known as the email of record. Check your spam folder.
- Transcripts are not required for the application. If the course has listed pre- or co-requisites or has a registration block, you may need a copy of your transcript. To learn more, see Course Pre-Requisites & Permissions.
- UMD maintains a Syllabus Repository by term/session and course. To learn more, see Course Syllabus/Instructor.