Skip to main content

Non-UMD Graduate Student

Visiting graduate students use the Graduate Admissions Application. Upon registration, you’ll be charged at the per credit graduate rate based on residency. See Tuition & Fees.

You must submit an application if you:

  • Attend another institution as a graduate student
  • Have an undergraduate degree and want to take a course for graduate credit
Questions? Contact Us