Non-UMD Undergraduate (Visiting) Students
Visiting undergraduate students use the Winter Undergraduate Visiting Student Application.
- Application deadlines are strictly enforced. There are no exceptions. See Apply & Deadlines - Undergraduates.
- Students who require their institution’s permission to take a course at UMD must apply by the deadlines even if the institution has not yet provided such permission.
- Attended in a previous Summer or Winter Session. Your previous admission is no longer active and you must submit a new application.
- Currently attend a community college
- Currently attend an accredited four-year institution as an undergraduate degree-seeking student
- Completed an undergraduate degree and want to take a course for undergraduate credit
- Earned a high school diploma and want to take a course for undergraduate credit
- Tuition is charged at the per credit undergraduate rate based on residency. See Tuition & Fees.
- Current high school students may not participate in the three-week Winter Session.
- Veterans or Veterans’ Dependent: After receiving confirmation of admission, contact the Veterans Certification Office, email: email@example.com.