How to Pay
Payment Due Dates
Terp Scholars and their parent/guardians must first complete steps 1-3 in the Confirmation of Admission process. Due dates are determined by the date of a student's admission. Should payment not post by the due dates below, the program’s offer of admission will be canceled and you may lose your seat if the course is full.
|Admission Confirmation & Payment Schedule||Deadlines|
|February 20 - April 18||April 20|
|April 19 - May 18||May 20|
|May 19 - June 18||June 20|
How to Pay
- Access Student Account Information: See Student Financial Services.
- Determine how much you owe: Select Access Account.
- Submit payment: Select Make a Payment.
- See Payment Overview—Student Financial Services and Cashiering for the following options:
- Online E-Check
- Online Credit/Debit Card
- Mail Payment and In Person
- International Payments
- Third Party/Sponsored Billing
- This is when a private or government agency is paying any portion of your tuition or fees and they are requesting a bill from the University.
- Tuition Remission
- Courses in Terp Scholars are eligible for tuition remission. Tuition remission only applies to tuition and does not cover student services fees, program fees (commuter or residential), or course-related fees. Dependents of University System employees must use their student’s SSN on the program application as the system only recognize dependents through the SSN. University of Maryland System employees must receive authorization from their home institution. Additional information on tuition remission can be found on the University Human Resources website.
- Terp Payment Plan and 529/College Savings Plan: Are not available to use for payment.