Students who have completed Confirmation of Admission are required to participate in the Terp Scholars-Online Virtual Orientation.
|Virtual Orientation Schedule||Date & Time|
|Students Only Session, Mandatory||June 23, 4:30-5:30 p.m. (EDT)|
|Parents/Guardians Only Session, Mandatory||June 23, 6:00-7:00 p.m. (EDT)|
Virtual Orientation Sessions
- Orientation Day is June 23, 2021.
- There is a session for students and a session for parents/guardians:
- Student Session: Includes an introduction by the mentor staff, overall program information, and a review of the policies and procedures.
- Parent/Guardian Session: Includes an introduction and greeting by professional staff, overall program information, a review of the policies and procedures, and a question and answer session.
- Both sessions are held via Zoom—a web conferencing tool. Zoom has a variety of interactive features to helps us collaborate and connect with you online.
- The Zoom link to the respective orientation sessions will be sent via email to confirmed students.
- All orientation sessions will be recorded and sent after the event via email to all registered students and parents.
- It is mandatory that both students and parents/guardians attend the virtual orientation or review the recorded session.