Skip to main content
Professionals & Post-Baccalaureates >
Post-Baccalaureate Programs >
- Follow steps 1 through 5 listed in the General Registration Instructions.
- You’ll get the message about the course being closed. To add yourself to the waitlist/holdfile, click Add to Waitlist.
- Read the message regarding the waitlist process and click Confirm.
- Select the section(s) you want to waitlist and click Add to Waitlist.
- If open sections are available, click the Open Sections tab and select which section you would like to add and then click the Select button. NOTE: If you do not type the section number, the system will tell you that there are no open sections for that course and will not give you a waitlist option.
- Remember to periodically check the waitlist (from Testudo).
- Once the semester starts, you must check the waitlist every day during the schedule adjustment period or else you will be removed from the waitlist.
Checking the Waitlist Instructions
- Visit: Testudo
- Click on Waitlist Check-In.
- Log in using your Directory ID and Password.
- By logging in you have checked the waitlist. You will see the courses that you waitlisted and your position on the waitlist. If you have received a space in the course, it will note that the course was added to your schedule.