Tuition & Fees
|Category||Semester||Description||Academic Year 21-22||Academic Year 22-23|
|Program Tuition||All||Per credit||$374.00||$404.00|
|Undergraduate Campus Fee||Fall or Spring||9 or more credits||$944.50||$769.00|
|Undergraduate Campus Fee||Fall or Spring||8 or less credits||$455.00||$352.00|
|Summer Campus Fee||Summer, I or II||Flat rate||TBD||TBD|
Explanation of Tuition & Fees
Post-Baccalaureate Programs use the semester academic calendar. The academic year runs from fall semester through the following Summer Session.
- Assessed at the University-approved program per credit rate for course section registration as follows:
|Program||Campus Section Code||Online Section Code|
|SIE||SEF* (fall); SES* (spring)||PDS*|
Campus Mandatory Fees
- Fall or Spring Semester: Assessed based on the total number of registered credits for any course held on campus, even if only for one class meeting. For a breakdown of fees, see Student Financial Services-Tuition and Fees.
- Summer Session: Flat rate assessed for registration for any course held on campus, even if only for one class meeting. Assessed for each six-week session: Session I, including I-A or I-B combined; Session II, including II-C or II-D combined. Supports university resources that include transportation, student union, campus recreation, and other campus-related services.
- In addition to tuition, some courses charge an additional fee—lab, studio, or materials. Course fees should be noted on Testudo. The fee will post to the student account as a separate charge.
Tuition & Fees Note
- Notwithstanding any other provision of this or any other University publication, the University reserves the right to make changes in tuition, fees, and other charges at any time such changes are deemed necessary by the University and the University System of Maryland Board of Regents. Although changes in tuition, fees, and charges ordinarily will be announced in advance, the University reserves the right to make such changes without prior announcement.
Use the OES contact form. Include full name, UID, and a complete statement regarding the request.