Tuition & Fees
Program Fees, Clinical Psychological Science
The program uses the term academic calendar with classes held in 12-week terms: I (fall), II (winter), III (spring), IV (summer). The academic year runs from term I (fall) through the following term IV (summer).
|Category||Term||Course Delivery||Description||Academic Year 21-22|
|Program Tuition||All||All||Per credit||$768|
|Graduate Student Fees||I, III||In Person/Blended||9 or more credits||$817.50|
|Graduate Student Fees||I, III||In Person/Blended||8 or less credits||$417.50|
|Winter Campus Fee||II||In Person/Blended||Flat rate||$138|
|Summer Campus Fee||IV||In Person/Blended||Flat rate||$TBD|
Explanation of Program Fees
Assessed at the University-approved program rate for course section registration beginning with PCC*.
- Term I (fall) or III (spring): Assessed based on the total number of registered credits for any course held on campus. For a breakdown of fees, see Student Financial Services-Tuition and Fees.
- Term II (winter): Flat rate assessed one-time for any course held on campus. Supports campus-wide university services, technology services, and student services.
- Term IV (summer): Flat rate assessed one-time for any course held on campus
- If a student registers for a mix of courses that meet on campus and online/off-site, the student is assessed campus graduate student fees based on the total number of registered credits.
- Notwithstanding any other provision of this or any other University publication, the University reserves the right to make changes in tuition, fees, and other charges at any time such changes are deemed necessary by the University and the University System of Maryland Board of Regents. Although changes in tuition, fees, and charges ordinarily will be announced in advance, the University reserves the right to make such changes without prior announcement.
- Financial Aid Opportunities: State and/or Federal Funding, UMD Sources of Funding, Undocumented and DACA students.
- Alternative Payment Options: Terp Payment Plan, Veterans and Veteran Dependents, Tuition Remission, and Third Party/Sponsored Billing.