Tuition and Fees
Program Fees, International Relations
The program uses the semester academic calendar with classes held in the fall and spring semester (16 weeks each). The academic year runs from fall semester through the following Summer Session.
|Category||Semester||Course Delivery||Description||Academic Year 21-22|
|Program Tuition||All||All||Per credit||$1,000|
|Graduate Student Campus Fees||Fall or Spring||In Person/Blended||9 or more credits||$817.50|
|Graduate Student Campus Fees||Fall or Spring||In Person/Blended||8 or less credits||$417.50|
Explanation of Program Fees
Assessed at the University-approved program rate for course section registration beginning with PCR*.
- Fall or Spring Semester: Assessed based on the total number of registered credits each semester/term for any course held on campus. For a breakdown of fees, see Student Financial Services-Tuition and Fees.
- Pertains to course section registration beginning with PCR* or a mix of PCR* and PWR*.
- If a student registers for a mix of courses that meet on campus and online/off-site, the student is assessed campus graduate student fees based on the total number of registered credits.
- Notwithstanding any other provision of this or any other University publication, the University reserves the right to make changes in tuition, fees, and other charges at any time such changes are deemed necessary by the University and the University System of Maryland Board of Regents. Although changes in tuition, fees, and charges ordinarily will be announced in advance, the University reserves the right to make such changes without prior announcement.
- Financial Aid Opportunities: State and/or Federal Funding, UMD Sources of Funding, Undocumented and DACA students.
- Alternative Payment Options: Terp Payment Plan, Veterans and Veteran Dependents, Tuition Remission, and Third Party/Sponsored Billing.