Tuition & Fees
|Category||Semester||Description||Academic Year 21-22||Academic Year 22-23|
|Program Tuition||All||Per credit||$925.00||$925.00|
|UMD Technology Fee||All||9 or more credits||$153.00||n/a|
|UMD Technology Fee||All||8 or less credits||$76.50||n/a|
The program use the semester academic calendar. The academic year runs from fall semester through the following Summer Session.
- Assessed at the University-approved program rate for course section registration beginning with PWT*.
UMD Technology Fee, Mandatory
- Assessed based on the total number of registered credits each term for courses held 100% online or for courses not held at UMD’s College Park campus. Supports UMD technology services. Students who register for online/off-site course sections have access to UMD Online Resources.
Tuition & Fees Notes
- Notwithstanding any other provision of this or any other University publication, the University reserves the right to make changes in tuition, fees, and other charges at any time such changes are deemed necessary by the University and the University System of Maryland Board of Regents. Although changes in tuition, fees, and charges ordinarily will be announced in advance, the University reserves the right to make such changes without prior announcement.
- Financial Aid Opportunities: State and/or Federal Funding, UMD Sources of Funding, Undocumented and DACA students.
- Alternative Payment Options: Terp Payment Plan, Veterans and Veteran Dependents, Tuition Remission, and Third Party/Sponsored Billing.